Hottest trends in Digital MarketingBy admin | July 25, 2018 | Content Marketing, SEO
Today it’s considered the most effective marketing method and most likely to generate the most ROI in a company. Here is a peek at some of this year’s hottest digital marketing trends.
- Personalized content – 92% of the shoppers are influenced to complete a purchase based on the shopping cart recommendations they receive.
- Videos have taken over – 79% of the shoppers would rather watch a video about a product to get information than read about it.
- The vibe of the Tribe – Majority of the millennials take their peer recommendations to make buying decisions.
- Artificial intelligence – It is predicted that artificial intelligence will be used actively in businesses in the next three years.
- The rise of AR and VR – By the year 2020 AR and VR are expected to generate 150 billion in revenue.
- Inbox the highest ROI – In comparison to all the other digital marketing emails still, generate the biggest ROI.
- Update your SEO game – 1 out of 5 web searches already is from voice queries.
- Make your website talk -The importance of live chat is still prominent as 51% of the consumers say businesses need to be available 24/7.
- Content that’s short-lived – Users engage more with rapid live content. The total number of daily instagram users increased in millions after launching stories.
- Increased mobile payments – Throughout the years, the total revenue of the global mobile payment market has gradually increased.